How to update the Trac “timeline” when comments are added to tickets
October 30th, 2013 by Scott McNab
Timeline ticket details are not enabled in the default Trac configuration. This must first be be enabled in the Control Panel “Trac Settings” page.
Here is what you need to do:
- Log into the Control Panel (
admin/) area of your account.
- Click on “Trac Settings” and select the Trac project you wish to configure.
- Check the “Enable the display of all ticket changes in the timeline” option under “Timeline settings” and click “Update”.
- Go to the Timeline tab of your Trac project – you should now have an extra option to enable “Ticket details”.
- Check the “Ticket details” option and click “Update”. Your timeline will now display information on ticket comments.