How to map the WebDAV folder as a drive in Windows 7
October 28th, 2013 by Scott McNab
This is what you have to do to map the WebDAV folder as a drive in Windows 7:
- First, open Windows Explorer right-click on “Computer” and left-click on “Map Network Drive…”.
- Then select the drive letter that you wish to use.
- In the “Folder:” field enter the WebDAV folder address using a Windows-style syntax (where ‘myaccount’ is the name of your ProjectHut account):
- Now click “Finish” and wait for the connection to be established.
- You will be prompted for user credentials – enter the WebDAV username and password here (this you can set up first in the Users section of the ProjectHut Control Panel). If you want, you can optionally tell Windows to remember the credentials for the next time the connection is established.
- Now after the system has finished authenticating the mapped network drive folder should appear as a drive letter under “Computer” in Windows Explorer and then you can copy files in and out like a normal folder.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.