How do I get started with ProjectHut?
October 17th, 2013 by Scott McNab
After signing up to ProjectHut:
- You should receive a confirmation email that contains a link to your account. If you did not receive any email from us, please let us know and we will resend it to you.
- After you receive the email, you can now go to your account’s control panel.
- You must log-in to the Control Panel for your account (this is different than the Member Center which is for billing and support requests and accessible from the main website). You can find your control panel at:
- After you log-in, you will be able to create new Subversion repositories, Trac projects, users and groups. You can also use the Control Panel to assign access permissions.
- After you create your Subversion repositories, you will be able to find them under the following URL:
- Likewise, your Trac projects are located under:
- You will find links to each of your SVN/Trac URLs in the Control Panel “Subversion Repositories” and “Trac Projects” summary pages. Similarly your WebDav online storage area is located at:
We hope this helps you getting started. Please contact us if you are in need of further assistance or if you wish to import existing SVN repository data.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.